Integrated Brain Therapy Certification
Lead Trainer: Dr. Ian Horseman
The biggest problem in the way our medical community treats patients is that most practitioners have been taught to focus solely on the localized issue: I.e.: you have lower back pain so we’ll treat the lower back. You have a stomach problem, we’ll treat the stomach.
While this may work, it’s far from the complete holistic approach to solving the issue and to promote overall health and wellness.
At the Brain Therapy Clinic, we look at things like lower back issues very differently. We know that the impact of the injury reaches all the way to the brain through loss of proprioception and diaschisis. We often can detect a subsequent decrease in muscle tone in the affected area.
The Integrated Brain Therapy Series is an advanced training course that helps you learn how to identify the involved pathways and subsequent brain functional lesions. We will teach you the practical ability to influence and help the body correct the faulty communication between itself and the brain.
The relationship between the brain and body becomes part of a patient’s healing, and if ignored, the person may never fully recover or repeat the injury.
In this certification you will learn about:
- The brain-body connection and how they interact with each other
- Diagnostics and therapies for conditions such as concussions, vertigo, and headaches
- The brain’s primary functions of posture, balance, and gait with emphasis on clinical skills
- The diagnosis and treatments for the lobes of the brain
- Eye movements and their integral role in diagnosing and treating brain pathologies
- And much more!