Terms, Conditions, and Policies
- There is a 10% fee for cancellations outside 6 weeks prior to a module; within 6 weeks of a module you forfeit 50% of the tuition; within 10 days of the module, you forfeit the whole of your tuition. Extenuating circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis
- Partial refunds will not be granted for partial attendance. No exceptions
- No video or audio recording equipment is permitted at any of the modules.
- Any persons found to be selling or profiting in any way from the sale of notes, audio or video recordings of IBT lectures, without written permission from the Posture Clinic or IBT, will be dismissed from the program and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Brain Therapy Clinic and IBT reserves all rights of admission.
- Individuals may not speak on behalf of the Posture Clinic or IBT nor represent the Posture Clinic or IBT in any way unless they have been officially appointed to such a role (confirmed in writing).
- Brain Therapy Clinic and IBT may request attendees to supply proof of educational and/or professional credentials and/or records. By accepting these terms, you agree to supply these in a prompt and timely manner, should you be requested to do so.
- Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced. Brain Therapy Clinic and reserve the right, however, to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences.
- Brain Therapy Clinic and IBT are not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations. If you cannot attend, or have an emergency and must leave the scheduled class early, please notify us at [email protected].